General Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term 'Zebra Print' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 40 Brankin Drive, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1 4LQ . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
*If you wish to supply clothing to be printed onto you take full responsipility for them being the correct garments and printable.
*Whilst dispatch or collection or delivery lead times may be indicated to the Customer in good faith at the time of enquiry, goods offered are subject to actual availability at the time of order processing and we accept no responsibility for any delay in supply whatever the reasons.
*Whilst that we endeavour to stick to our quoted turnaround times please be aware that we are very rarely subject to unexpected events which may cause us deliver of goods later than our quoted turnaround. Whilst we will try to let customers know if their goods may be late we can unfortunately not offer refunds.
*Proofs of all work may be submitted. Where style, type or layout is left to the printer's judgement.
*The printer may reject any materials supplied or specified by the customer which appears to him to be unsuitable. Additional cost incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during production may be charged.
Where materials are so supplied or specified, the printer will take every care to secure the best results, but responsibility will not be accepted for imperfect work caused by defects in or unsuitability of materials so supplied.
Quantities of materials supplied shall be adequate to cover normal spoilage.
* Refunds- Orders are made to your specifications and/or personalised to you, consequently you may not cancel the order once printing has begun and no refunds can be offered. In the unlikely event that an item doesn't meet our published specifications, a replacement may be supplied at the sole discretion of Zebra Print and Design Darlington.
*We shall not in any circumstances accept liability for any damages, compensation, losses or other liabilities either direct or consequential.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.